The moody color palette of the sage green leaves with the dusty rose florals create a minimalist pop of color, perfect for winter and spring. The reverse of the throw pillow cover is inspired by the lush and vibrant florals of India. The dusty rose florals reflect femininity and strength.
Block printing uses wooden blocks that are hand carved by artisans, to stamp designs onto fabric. Patterns are created using multiple blocks skillfully overlayed on top of each other.
This pillow cover has two distinct patterns on either side of the cover to give you the ability to create two distinct looks in your space.
Pairs well with:
Berry Handloom throw pillow
Garden Handloom Throw Pillow
River of Zion Throw Pillow
Fields of Gold Throw Pillow
Modern stripes Throw Pillow
Single pillow cover
- An exposed gold metallic zipper
-100% organic cotton fabric with GOTS certified organic dyes
- Green floral block print fabric on the front and red floral block print fabric on the back
- Does not include insert. Feather or a down insert recommended.
- Fabric is woven and printed in India, and sewn in the USA.
- Hand wash is recommended. This fabric may shrink after washing.